Friday, May 29, 2015

Trivets (hot plates) from the 70's

We always called these things "hot plates," but in fact they're trivets - and we used them in our family all the time in the 70's.  At the time they looked pretty common when compared to all of the other ultra-mod things they were surrounded with; today, they're just out of place everywhere.  As is most everything from the 1970's.

No comments:

Post a Comment